Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pampering Day - 19 October 2010

One more day ...... before I change my status to "MARRIED" legally......

So started the day with some hairdo....recommended by Amanda in Damansara Perdana....great hairstylist - Ivan...did a soft highlight - purplish and blowed the hair, hoping that it would last me until the next day....Think the hair only survived 30%....hahaahha.....

Then proceeded to Klang for facial with mom-in-law in Herbalife....

Today was the day we'd decided to pay for the wedding venue - Grand Dorsett (Sheraton Subang before) Paid a downpayment of RM5k. And subsequently, another RM5k a month later....

So the whole day passed with events that I'd only my lunch during dinner.....

And packed for Hong Kong trip for tomorrow....

Slept at 1am...

No comments: